This module is developed to assist MLA Co-innovation managers to succeed in their roles. However, the content is applicable to managing any project. Co-Innovation Managers are responsible for organisational project management and for reporting to MLA. They need a framework to manage risks, people and outcomes along the path to successfully completing the project.
At completion of this module, you will be able to:
- Explain why good project management is essential for the co-innovation program
- List the critical elements in project management
- Define project goals and objectives
- Develop an action plan with milestones and deliverables
- Establish a team with clear operational guidelines
- Manage risk.