Innovation Managers are often faced with fixed mindsets. They need to be able to challenge traditional thinking to find innovative solutions to the organisation’s problems. This module provides the tools and insights to help develop a more open and innovative mindset in your business.
At completion of this module, you will be able to:
- Explain why an innovation mindset is important for organisations in the red meat sector
- Explore the elements of an innovation mindset
- Explore an innovation thinking process for better defining problems, generating ideas and testing and implementing solutions.
- Improve observation skills through active looking
- Focus on customer needs and wants
- Reframe problems and generate new perspectives and insights
- Conduct effective brainstorms by using stimuli to open minds and generate new and different ideas
- Theme and filter solutions to select the ones which are the most suitable.